- Wilson A2000 9.5″ Training Glove: High quality materials and the perfect design for infield training, the A2000 Training mitt is the gold standard for smaller gloves that make you a better infielder. Get it here.
- Allstar “The Pick” 9.5″ Training Glove: A cheaper option that will still help you improve your fielding game. Not the greatest materials but still gets the job done at a high level. Check it out here.
- Rawlings Heart of the Hide Training Glove: Another pricey, high quality option, this time from Rawlings. The design falls a bit short of the A2000, but is still a top option. Buy it here.
- Valle 9.75″ Infield Training Glove: A bigger option from a company that focuses on training gloves. We don’t have a ton of info on these, but we have heard they are very good. Check this mitt out here.
- Rawlings R9 9″ Training Glove: Another cheaper option that makes for a great infield training glove. Decent materials and design for the player looking to get a more affordable training option. See it here.
[ajax_load_more post_type="post" post_format="standard"]