We have used hundreds of gloves in the past decade. Good ones, bad ones, expensive ones, cheap ones. But one thing we never did was make an in-depth review for each glove and post it online. That changes now.
Over the next few months, we will be publishing more reviews of gloves we’ve used. Some will be from notes we have from years ago, some will be from gloves straight out of a box.
Either way, you can be sure that each glove we review will be thoroughly tested for many different criteria. We hope they are informative and help you find your next glove, but we know each review will be rigorous and accurate.
Here is our list of reviews currently posted on the site and other ones coming soon. We will adding more and more as time goes on, with the hope of trying every glove series on the market (and even some lesser known ones):
- 44 Pro Gloves Signature Series Review
- Mizuno Pro Select Review
- Wilson A2K Review (Coming Soon)
- Rawlings Heart of the Hide Review (Coming Soon)
- Wilson Superskin Review (Coming Soon)
- Wilson A2000 Review (Coming Soon)
- Rawlings Pro Preferred Review (Coming Soon)
- Marucci Capitol M Series Review (Coming Soon)