Our Quick Take on the GOTM September
The 1786 is the best middle infield pattern in our opinion...
Great colorway combined with the unique Snake Skin = awesome...
A2000 materials are known to be top quality and extremely durable...
A limited edition glove for a +$20 Premium? Sign me up...
Summary: The Wilson GOTM September is an awesome-looking (and feeling) limited edition glove in our favorite middle infield pattern. It is perfect for those flashier shortstops/second base and also glove collectors.
We dive into the deeper details of the Wilson Glove of the Month in our below complete guide.
Five Things to Know about the Wilson Glove of the Month September 2017
- The GOTM September 2017's features an all “Snakeskin printed steerhide” back and web, an odd-feeling textured leather popularized by the A2K DATDUDE.
- Employs a black, Vegas Gold, and red colorway in addition to the aforementioned black Snake Skin. It is a unique color that will surely attract many eyes.
- The Wilson Glove of the Month September 2017 is an 11.5″ 1786 Pattern model with an I-web and shallow pocket, and is perfect for the middle infield.
- Built with top-notch materials, including Wilson’s Pro Stock leather (a durable Steerhide leather), that will last many seasons of use.
- It is a limited edition glove only available through selected retailers. View these specific stores.
Recommendation: The Wilson Glove of the Month September 2017 is perfect for those middle infielders looking to buy (and use) one of the more distinct mitts to ever hit the market.
Spec Sheet: Wilson Glove of the Month September 2017
Wilson Glove of the Month September 2017: Wilson A2000 1786
Right-Handed Throw Only
"Snakeskin printed steerhide" Back and Webbing