Enter your text here...
The 2018 Wilson A2000 DP15 - New P
What You must know about the New DP15 Pattern
- After years of the same DP15 pattern, the Dustin Pedroia Game Model has a new design for the 2018 Wilson Glove Line.
- Instead of its former replication from the 1786 pattern, the new DP15 is modeled after the Evan Longoria pattern, the EL3.
- Therefore, the new DP15 pattern measures at 11.75" inches (compared to its prior 11.5" length) and features a cross web (instead of an I-web).
- In addition, the 2018 Wilson A2000 DP15 features a deeper and wider pocket design that will eventually be able to close around the ball.
- Of course, this new pattern will have the set of DP15-specific features, most notably Pedroia Fit, a tighter wrist and finger stall setting, and a lower profile heel.
Our Take on the New DP15 Pattern
- The new DP15 pattern alienates much of its former audience, including us, as it diverges from its middle infield roots in favor of a longer length and deeper pocket design.
- However, I do like its tighter hand and wrist setting, which works perfectly for players with smaller hands, like myself.