- Rawlings, in conjunction with JustBallGloves.com, released a set of eight gloves (as seen above and below) as part of the exclusive Rawlings Pro Preferred Bruciato Series.
- Each mitt tailors to a certain spot on the diamond, features a Bruciato and camel colorway, and is made of Rawlings' renowned Pro Preferred materials. In addition, each glove costs $359.99.
- Here are individual breakdowns of each model in this new line:
Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS314-2BRC
- 11.5 inch glove with a shallow pocket and I-web; superb pattern for the middle infield.
- Comes with tighter wrist and hand stalls; perfect for players with smaller hands.
Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS205W-2BRC
- 11.75 inch glove with an I-web and medium depth pocket; great for third base or shortstop.
- Features a Wingtip back, which looks cool and reduces abrasion between fingers and welting.
Rawlings Pro Preferred PROSNP2-2BRC
- 11.25 inch glove with an I-web and extremely shallow and flat pocket due to the nature of the NP2 pattern.
- Optimal for second base, but could be a smaller option for shortstops.
Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS206-6BRC
Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS205-9BRC
- 11.75 inch PROS205 glove that features a grip-concealing 2-piece web and medium depth pocket.
- Solely a pitcher's glove, and an excellent one at that.
Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS3039-6CBR
- 12.75 inch PROS3039 pattern glove with a H-web, deep pocket, and thumb-to-pinky squeeze.
- This pattern (the 12.75" 3039) is generally considered one of the top two outfield patterns on the market.
Rawlings Pro Preferred PROSFM19BRC
- 13 inch first base mitt with an H-web,deeper pocket depth, and generous length.
- This 1B pattern can only be used two-in-the-pinky, and closes along both the thumb and pinky hinge.
Rawlings Pro Preferred PROSCM33BRC
- 33 inch catcher's glove with a two-piece closed web and medium-to-deep pocket depth.
- The CM33 is a flexible pattern (meaning it can be broken-in any way), and is therefore deemed one of the better catcher patterns.
Parting Question: Which Rawlings Pro Preferred Series model is your favorite?