The Rawlings Heart of the Hide PROTT2, an absentee from Rawlings lineup for a solid half-decade, has returned in all its glory with all the features we all hoped would make a reappearance.
What You must know about the Rawlings Heart of the Hide PROTT2
- The TT2 is an anomaly of a pattern, as its 11.5 inch length and single post web tell only half its story. Here is the other half: the TT2 is one of the shallowest and flattest pockets on the market, making it easy to make quick transfers.
- The Rawlings Heart of the Hide PROTT2 features another absentee: Horween leather. This leather not only looks good, but is also regarded as one of the highest quality and most durable leathers at its $249.99 price tag.
- In addition to the clean Horween Tan look, the Rawlings Heart of the Hide PROTT2 combines a gold thumb label with a gold-stitched red patch to add some unique flare to an already sweet-looking mitt.
- The Rawlings Heart of the Hide PROTT2 is one of the shallowest middle infield gloves that also features high-quality Horween leather and a clean look.
- Therefore, pick this specific model up if you want to make quick transfers at short or second with an overall sweet mitt.
Not Feeling the TT2? Here are some Great Alternatives:
Rawlings Heart of the Hide PRO200-2
- Another 11.5" model with a rounder pocket, similar look, and high quality materials. SHOP NOW.