5 Things to Know about the Rawlings Heart Of the Hide PRO200-2:
- The Rawlings Heart of the Hide PRO200-2 is an 11.5 inch PRO200 pattern glove with an I-web and shallow pocket. The 11.5" 200 pattern is perfect for the middle infield.
- This mitt features a tan-leathered, gray split-welted colorway with Rawlings' classic red labels. Sure, it is simple, but that is what makes this design awesome.
- Built with Rawlings' top-notch Japanese Tanned Steerhide leather and other materials that make the PRO200-2 such a durable glove. In addition, it is very comfortable on the hand.
- This same glove is ranked #1 on Ball Gloves Online's "Best Rawlings Second Base Gloves" list, and is considered a top shortstop glove, also.
- This mitt is a BallGloves.com exclusive, and is only available on their website. It is the only stock I-webbed, 200 pattern glove readily available on the web.
Our Take: I love everything about the Rawlings Heart Of the Hide PRO200-2: the awesome pattern with a perfect length and pocket depth, the simple-yet-sweet tan colorway, and the high quality materials used throughout the entire glove.
Recommendation: The Rawlings Heart Of the Hide PRO200-2 is a great all-around mitt and a perfect model for any shortstop or second basemen. Buy it for $249.95 below.
Heart of the Hide, $249.95
Length, Web Style
11.5 inches, I-web
Middle Infield: Shortstop & Second Base