Quick NavigationFrancisco Lindor’s Glove: Rawlings Pro Preferred PRO205-2KBCarlos Correa’s Glove: Wilson A2000 1785
Francisco Lindor’s Glove: Rawlings Pro Preferred PRO205-2KB
David Maxwell/Getty Images North America
- The Cleveland Indians’ Shortstop’s Glove is a Rawlings Pro Preferred PRO205-2KB, measuring at 11.75 inches with an I-web.
- The colorway of Lindor’s glove features a black base coupled with red lacing. The extremely shiny Platinum labels top off this already beautiful mitt.
- Read our full guide on Francisco Lindor’s glove here.
- No stock remake of Francisco Lindor’s mitt is available, so you would have to settle for a stock, which does not come with the platinum labels:
Carlos Correa’s Glove: Wilson A2000 1785
Bob Levey/Getty Images North America
- The Houston Astros’ Shortstop’s Glove is a Wilson A2000 1785, an 11.75″ glove with a laced single post web.
- The colorway of Correa’s glove is an odd mixture of navy blue, blonde, red, and white.
- A stock remake of Carlos Correa’s Glove is available for $259.95 at the link below: