5 Things to Know about Francisco Lindor's Glove:
- Francisco Lindor's Glove is a Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS15ICB, an 11.75" PRO205 pattern model (albeit the different name) with an I-web.
- Lindor's glove is a Pro Preferred model, Rawlings' highest quality series that is built with top-notch Kip leather and other great materials.
- This mitt has a colorway of black and red, with black as the glove's base and red as the lacing and embroidery. Verdict: this is a sweet design.
- Lindor, after winning the Platinum Glove Award for the American League in 2016, became one of two (including Manny Machado) to use these prestigious labels in a regular season game.
- The Indians' Star Shortstop created this glove in 2013 (before his MLB debut), and has since only added platinum labels to go along with the accumulation of dirt.
How to Buy: If you are interested in purchasing a replica of Francisco Lindor's glove, you can order an exact copy of his mitt through the Rawlings customizer at the link below.